How to cook peppers stuffed ?
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Welcome today we will introduce a new meal from Moroccan cuisine. If you have a family or live alone, you can prepare this meal easily.
It is delicious food, Loved by adults before the kids, easy to digest and complete ingredients. It does not cause obesity, does not constitute any health harm, for those with intestinal pain, it is preferable to avoid eating peppers, and we can eat the rice we will put inside. is best eaten at lunchtime,It can also be served in individual or group dishes.
It is an easy to prepare meal and its ingredients are available on the market and do not require much effort.
For those who love change, discover more and open up to various international kitchens, it is imperative that you are in the right place and you can visit the site from time to time to make sure that you will find various dishes of Moroccan cuisine.
So let’s get to quickly find the ingredients and spices we need to make pepper with rice and minced meat.
Servings: 4 to 6. Prep Time: 15 Minutes. Cook Time: 45 Minutes. Total Time: 1 Hour.
- Five colored peppercorns
- Four potatoes
- Two onions
- Two tomatoes
- Minced meat (Kofta)
- Coriander & Cilantro
- Teaspoon salt
- Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Teaspoon Ginger
- Teaspoon Paprika
- Teaspoon Turmeric
People love meals in different ways, so spices can be added or reduced depending on what each person wants
Initial steps before starting
- Put the rice in a Container and boil it with water and then filtered from the water.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash the peppers well with water.
- Cut the tops off the peppers.
- Remove and discard the stems, then finely chop the tops; set aside, Scoop out the seeds and as much of the membrane as you can. and Place the peppers cut-side up in a baking dish just large enough to hold them upright.
- Peel the four potatoes and cut them into medium pieces, also Onions are sliced into small slices.
- The tomato peel is removed and cut into small and medium slices, and categorize them according to size.
- Coriander & Cilantro can be kept naturally or shredded using the mincing machine.
How to prepare ?
Pour boiled rice into a container then add minced meat, onions and tomatoes, coriander & cilantro and all spices. mixed well The ingredients until all the elements are mixed and changed to take the color of the spices.
In the next step fill up pepper with the mixture consisting of rice and the rest of the ingredients using a tablespoon. We make sure that the peppercorns are left with no wound so that the mixture stays inside.
Place pepper after filling them in the cooking utensil oven and Put to it a side of potato and tomato pieces. as well you can add some remaining spices in a cup and mix it with a quarter cup of water, olive oil and vegetable oil, Pour the mixture over the potatoes and tomatoes next to the pot, and put it in the oven for 45 minutes.
If you do not have an oven lid, you can cover it using aluminum foil.
I hope you like it. Wait for us soon with another meal and don’t forget to comment or ask a question about anything that you have encountered.
- Oranges Marocaines à La CannelleIl y a un dessert que vous trouverez sur chaque…
- Soupe aux carottes rôtiesSoupe de tomates aux carottes rôties. Une soupe de carottes…
- Tourism in MarrakeshEl Kotobia Mosque Koutoubia mosque is one of Morocco’s most…
- Tourism in Marrakeshthe capital of the Andalusian Empire, is one of Morocco’s…
- Best Four Activities in Jama Alfna MarrakechHistory: Jama Alefna Square dates back to the founding of…